Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Debut tag

I have been guilty of ignoring tags in the past; blame it on lack of time but mostly blame it on laziness. The guilt bugged me until I found out that kruy had tagged me. You're lucky that I have a lull in my schedule (I'm the type who cannot stand an idle moment), so here it is, my debut tag...

Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Husband. As always.

What were you doing at 0800?
Pulling myself up from bed and staggering to attend to Sophie's whinning "Mamma, Mamma" while cursing under my breath about my two numb arms from my Typhoid, Tetanus, and Hepatitis A vaccinations the night before.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Bidding 3 houseguests goodbye and wishing them luck with the windy chilly night out there. I'm so glad I'm not out there tonight...

What happened to you in 2006?
Trying out life as a SAHM (for the uninitiated - stay at home mom) and spending more time in the kitchen than my last 30 years combined. Needless to say, I've abdicated and returned the kitchen to YL.

What was the last thing you said out loud?
Sophie, stand still!

How many beverages did you have today?
Not enough.

What color is your hairbrush?
Blue (isn't there a better question to ask??).

What was the last thing you paid for?
Lunch at Costa Cafe.

Where were you last night?
At home. Who wants to be out in this kind of weather?!

What color is your front door?
White. Like every other door on my street.

Where do you keep your change?
In a small navy pullstring pouch that used to hold my farewell gift from my ex-colleagues.

What's the weather like today?
D**m b***dy windy & cold!

What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla, just like me - plain but always reliable.

What excites you?
Planning our travels. Planning is as much fun as seeing and doing.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Yup. It seriously looked like a broom before I finally had it cut a week ago.

Are you over the age of 25?
Why, what's wrong with being over 25???

Do you talk a lot?
Only with my family, YL and close friends. And in my journal. And on this blog. If writing counts as talking.

Do you watch the O.C.?
No. Oh please.

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yup. 3 of them. All good people.

Do you make up your own words?
Yup. YL and I have our own vocab; not all of them fit for sharing.

Are you a jealous person?
More so in my younger days. I'm trying to keep to the Buddhist precept of transcendence.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Aileen.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kathy.

Who's the first person on your received call list?
Aileen.

What does the last text message you received say?
YL telling me that he's "so not fit" after his first day at the gym.

Do you chew on your straw?
Nope, never had the habit. I like things to be in their proper form.

Do you have curly hair?
Exactly the same response as kruy:- Slightly wavey at the back especially when the hair reaches shoulder length.

Where's the next place you’re going to?
Peru!!! Wish me luck for the 4-day trek up to Machu Picchu at almost 4,000m!

Who's the rudest person in your life?
Myself??

What was the last thing you ate?
YL's lotus root with peanuts soup, teowcheow-style steamed fish and sambal long beans. Yes yes, I'm lucky...

Will you get married in the future?
I hope not. This current one is enough hard work.

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I can tell you the worst that I've seen in the last 2 weeks - Spiderman 3. It is the most pointless and vapid of any movies I've seen. This is even though I enjoyed the first 2 movies tremendously.

Is there anyone you like right now?
YL???

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just now, after the yummy dinner YL cooked for us & our houseguests.

Are you currently depressed?
Nope. Been there, done that.

Did you cry today?
Almost - when I had to clean Sophie's sticky, super-pungent, warm cr*p (literally) from her potty this morning.

Why did you answer and post this?
See introduction above.

Now, the best part - passing on the chain...hehehe

1. How Bizzare!
2. Kokonut4U
3. A Simple Life
4. A Day in the Life...
5. Our Sweetie Joshua

2 comments:

kruy® said...

enjoy reading urs ;p

Bliss said...

does that mean I've been tagged and I've got to answer those questions too?

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...