Saturday, June 20, 2009

"New" Home

We moved into our very own apartment over 4 months ago, and since then it has been messy, messy, messy, then busy, busy, busy, then lazy, lazy, lazy. Finally here are some pictures if you are curious how we have settled in.

Before - Renovation mess

After - Ordered mess


The showcase of the apartment - Sophie's room



YL's domain - The kitchen

7 comments:

YOU and ME said...

FINALLY!.. The house look very and bright.. :) But the carpet is THE BEST!

Bliss said...

Nice... looks cosy. Any room for us when we drop by Spore? =)

melliebaby said...

Hey, snap more pics la...
I agree with KV. Very bright and cheerful indeed.

Choo-er said...

Very very nicely done up. I love the clean and bright look.

Steven Lok said...

Very nice... like the wall paper in Sophie's room..

What Ordered Mess? That looks sparkling and tidy... you should see our place after Scott and Megan are thru with it. You cannot walk in a straight line.

3Fireflies said...

Actually there's no more pictures to show coz the apartment is very small! "Cosy", to quote our politically-correct interior designer's words.

kruy® said...

nice :)

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...