Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Sophie meeting Santa. She was quiet, as expected, but at least she wasn't terrified of the large old man who kept mumbling "Ho ho ho" under his beard...

Ho ho ho....Merry Christmas! Half of London seems to be on holiday and so will we. Sophie is already home in the tropical embrace of her Popo, Nai Nai & truckload of aunties and uncles. YL & I are off to Peru in 5 days' time. We'll be back in mid-January with - fingers crossed - some nice pictures and a happy report of our 17 days there.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Mamapumpkin said...

You guys are SUCH an adventurous lot!! Shoulda brought lil' Soph along!

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...