Friday, January 16, 2009

Managers are as good as Doctors!

After dinner, Sophie passed me her lollipop which we promised she could have after she finished her rice. Struggling to get the wrapper off, I dug, and peeled, and turned it round and round to get a grip.

Sophie waited patiently for a while, then quipped, "Managers* cannot open lollipop, is it? Maybe we need a Doctor."

Bengang! (stunned and speechless in Malay)


* referring to my job title

4 comments:

YOU and ME said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! Smart girl!

Mamapumpkin said...

Hahahaha!!! Mummy kena char!!! Aiya... Daddy has been secretly teaching her things :-P

Steven Lok said...

MUAHAHAHA.... but I shouldn't be laughing.

melliebaby said...

That was funny!
Impatient little girls can be very witty.

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...