Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Chinese New Year came and went more than 2 weeks ago. It was chocked-full of activities and food, as usual.

One of the highlights was seeing Chris & KM and their new precious, Kieran. Was it just 4 months ago when I bid them goodbye in London? (Actually, it is, because immediately after I left, Chris had a show and baby Kieran showed up two days after. I admit I am guilty for allowing her to walk and stand around with me the whole day...)

The second highlight was meeting up with Tim & YP, who had disappeared from our radar for god-knows how long. Great to spend some time getting to know Krysta, who is now a proper, gentle young lady.

The gang, with the addition of one baby and several toddlers in tow...





Once in a while, you will find the silly teenagers bursting out of these aunties...

My favourite picture - Aunty Mel having a blast with Krysta & Sophie


Gong Hei Fatt Choy, everyone!

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...