This time, the itinerary was focused.
First, a boat ride on the Upper Seletar Reservoir to arrive at another dock.
Then, Sophie braved some obstacles.
Including this one, which she feared for her life because those little boys were a little too aggressive for her.
Finally, we reached our destination where the objective was for Sophie to meet Dora & Boots. The girl is so meek & timid that I had to resort to being the bossy, kiasu parent to ensure she gets her turn to see Dora.
Finally, we ended the day with an elephant ride around a (pathetic) sandy patch. Just the typical day out at the Singapore Zoo....
4 comments:
Awwww... I miss Sophie.. :(
Josh will love to go to a zoo like that (especially the elephant ride). The Calgary Zoo can't even compare with this one at all!!!
Great zoo, I shld bring the kids there one day.
BTW, I noticed you still have that mickey mouse baby T. that's from our uni day right?
Wow, your little girl has really grown!!! How time flies....
Post a Comment