Thursday, May 07, 2009

Manipulative little one...

Sophie's way of getting out of finishing her food is to tell us, "Mamma / Baba, I left these 2 apples for you!"

That night, I rolled my eyes and replied, "Yah, yah, yah...you just don't want to eat them...".

Without losing a beat, she unleashed the full force of her puppy eyes at me, and chimed, "It's good for didi (little brother), right? It's good for you, right?"

.....

5 comments:

YOU and ME said...

Stop brainwashing her that it is going to be a didi. Could be a meimei okay!

melliebaby said...

So it's a boy? Congrats!
Khim and I are still toying with the idea of keeping it a surprise till the baby's born.

YOU and ME said...

Khai Veun: Che! See? You are getting Mel confused! It's not guaranteed a boy. Niece or nephew also I like.

Bu Keon: Mel! If you are going to keep the suspense like that we might need to go back when the baby is born and find out??

3Fireflies said...

Hehe...no no we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet...just brainwashing and hoping...

Bliss said...

with the different symptoms that you're getting, it's likely that it's didi. I'm hoping for you too.

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...