Thursday, December 24, 2009

Following Che Che's example



Ju has started to gum and suck his fingers and thumbs.  We're all hoping that it will be a short phase and he won't decide to follow his Che Che's footsteps in thumb-sucking.  Sophie is still sucking her thumbs at 4 years old.

3 comments:

YOU and ME said...

heheh... fei chai.. hehe... so cute.. want to pinch him!

eileen said...

Hmm.. Though you got to love a self-soother!
Kat is 98% done with thumb-sucking at 6 years. Ackk!!

melliebaby said...

Adam's also started sucking his hands with mittens on. Thinking maybe we should start doing without them already as can't have him ingesting lint and residue detergent all the time. Also hoping he won't follow his Che Che's footsteps but I think, fat hopes!

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...