Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sophie again

In the last few weeks, despite the hectic demands of work, YL & I have rediscovered those pre-Ju days of activities and outings with Sophie.

At Labrador Park


A picnic of home-made turkey sandwiches during the Earth Hour. We put in our vote for climate change by switching off all the electrical points and had our picnic dinner by candlelight at home during that one hour. What did *you* do?

Will blog about our efforts to be environmental responsible in another entry...

1 comment:

melliebaby said...

so shy.... we didn't do anything for earth hour. Was actually out having dinner at Bangsar shopping Centre and the lights there were all on full-force.
Must have been lovely to spend some quality time with Sophie again.

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...