Yiyi is quite accomplished in making quilts. Here are some samples of her work, presented by our professional models...


By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...
5 comments:
eeeeee!!.. so nice... Can you email the pictures please? Or we can wait till I reach Singapore laa.. hehe.. 2 more weeks!
Nice! Great work, Yi Yi...
waaaah... great job, Yiyi.....We miss Ju!!!
So nice!!!! Can I commission you to make some too, Yiyi? Since you've so much spare time in Perth. Will pay in RM of course!
mel mel.. I do have plans to make one for TC and TW.. i just need to overcome my SUPER procastinating skills.. the number of babies/kids in the Toh's family are growing and it's getting harder for me to catch up!!!! hehehhe...
Post a Comment