Sophie was already pulling up and cruising at 7 months, but Ju is still experimenting with getting to sitting position during this same period.
Sophie at 7 months - pulling upYet the two are also very similar in character - they both fuss terribly when they are tired, and much prefers to kick up a fight than to surrender to sleep. They both want attention, want to be carried, and want to be entertained during playtime. I have resigned to the fact that my children are not of the breed who sleeps 10 hours continously throughout the night at 1 month-old, nor are they contented to play with their own hands and legs quietly when Mommy is busy, nor are they going to let me go to the toilet for 2 minutes peacefully.
Sophie at 7 months - London, UK
Ju at 7 months - Beijing, China
p/s If I didn't label the pictures, would you have guessed who's who?

4 comments:
No, not at first glance! :-)
Can guess la...
Sophie is the cutie pie and Ju is the cutie pek!
Adam is also slower than Nat in some ways though he has more brute strength.
And I did jinx myself... For the past week, Adam's been sleeping very little during the day and waking up more times at night!! the slightest sound or light will wake him and now that we're staying at my PIL's house, we're all cramped in a small room and it's hard to do anything when he's sleeping... we've resorted to using a small flashlight for everything. I hope it's only a phase he's going thru... maybe teething or something!
lol.. good question, i can't, they both looked so alike!
They are both 'sebiji' lar! I wouldn't have guessed who is who, even if you mislabel them! :)
Megan does develop faster than his brother, but I figured she has help, 'cause she can learn and mimic Scott. Scott has to discover it all by himself.
Post a Comment