Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mini me


Not me, but YL.

He's got tricks up his sleeves, this one, just like his Baba.  He has a twinkle in his eyes, ready to spring some surprises when you least expects it.  I'm just waiting for the day when he can talk well enough to play prank calls.  Watch out, Yiyi!

He keeps Popo and I in stiches at his antics - making faces, imitating our lines, sharing his exuberance, and generally having some good ole-fashioned pointless, childish fun.  Che Che (Sophie) finds it totally irritating, especially when it takes attention away from her. 

Aaaa...the good ole-fashioned sibling rivalry has arrived in its full splendour. 

Anyways, back to similarities with his Baba.

Funny faces: Check

 I want to go there, NOW!
Impatience: check.

When his favourite cartoon, Cars, is on, he grabs his toy cars/trains/planes and hunkers down on the sofa, getting ready for some entertainment.  He laughs and makes commentaries about the scenes.  He stays focused, and for 60 minutes, he forgets his mission in life, which is to annoy Che Che, Mamma and Popo. 

Just like his Baba when Top Gear comes on TV. 


 "Nooo, this is how you do it, Mamma!" 
Oh yes, this line is also very familiar...

1 comment:

YOU and ME said...

I *will* be expecting those prank calls from Ju soon... :p

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...