Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introducing TTT

We're now in Florence, Italy, and I shall say more about our second trip to this Renaissance city in another post, but for now, the focus of our trip shall take center-stage.  Introducing the newest member of the extended clan: TTT!!


He is quite the tall, DARK, and handsome fella 


Hello, this is Yiyi (aunty) here!  When you are older, I shall include you in my educational talks and productive trips.  Yaaay....aren't you excited?!

And here are your cousins, the ones who have been bickering at the top of their lungs and disturbing your sleep since they arrived a few days ago.

And here is your Yi Cheong (uncle), relieving your Baba so that he can laze on the sofa and play Wii.  (Well, no, actually, to be fair, he is a very dedicated hands-on father and an extremely loving husband.  Especially after he witnessed your birth.)

4 comments:

melliebaby said...

hey, shouldn't you be called Dai Yi?
I agree, TTT is quite handsome! Got KV's deep dimples and double eyelids (I'm sure KV was relieved abt the double eyelids)!!
Ju has grown so much! Almost couldn't recognise him. Very happy boy la... how do you get both your kids to smile in all the pics?

3Fireflies said...

That is why I jump around like a monkey when I need them to smile into the camera. Ask Keon - I think he is traumatised from what we saw me do last week.

kruy® said...

how come no pic of TTT's mommy?

3Fireflies said...

Wei, you know how ugly new mothers look during confinement??

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...