YL has recently taken to task to teach Ju how to read. He has already mastered his ABC's, so YL went to the next step of reading simple words.
He had been drilling 3-letter words into Ju all afternoon. I was getting Ju ready for his shower in the evening when YL started to badger Ju about C-A-T and D-O-G again. Ju stood there patiently while I undressed him, while his father kept going,
"Ju, what is C-A-T?"
"What sound does C make?"
"What is D-O-G?"
"What is Duh..Ohh..Ggg?"...
Ju closed his eyes, turned his head away, and stood there quietly. YL kept going, "Ju, tell Baba, what is C-A-T?", "What sound does A-T make?"
After a few seconds, Ju whispered softly, "I am not here".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Japan in Summer
By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...
-
Here is the long-awaited sequel to the "Only in France" post: - When learning how to count in French, it is best to simply skip...
-
We moved into our very own apartment over 4 months ago, and since then it has been messy, messy, messy, then busy, busy, busy, then lazy, la...
-
After my irrefutable conclusion at the Tate Modern in London that modern art is cr*p , we decided to give it another go, and see if the Fre...
3 comments:
ROTFL~ he's so cheeky!
che, does that mean I can expect prank calls from him soon...?? hehehe.. so cheeky..
Haha!! He's brilliant!
Post a Comment