Sunday, May 20, 2012

T3 and Us

Just for Popo & Nai Nai, who misses them very much...


At Claude Monet's house in Giverny

We blocked tourist traffic for many minutes to get these shots

At a picnic spot in Versailles


Guess where?

We are having some visitors currently, and everyday has been a whirlwind of activities.  So here's just a small selection of photos to whet your appetite until I find time to sort through the gigabytes and gigabytes of data.  

3 comments:

Lil said...

the kids are just. too. cute.

and wheeee disneyland. or as my friend quips - dizzyland aka eurolalaland ;)

Andrew Liew said...

Eurolalaland???

melliebaby said...

Ju is sooo adorable!!
Sophie, like Nat, is really a young lady already. *Sniff*, they grow up too fast!!
And as for T3, can't wait to hug the little fella!!! Irresistible!!

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...