
YL invited colleagues and friends over to our place on Saturday for a steamboat lunch. I had initially thought that our little dining table could not hold everyone, but it turned out to be relatively comfortable. It helped that the children were dashing around as children are bound to, so one of us always had to watch over them and that made space for the others.
YL made two delicious soup stock - tom yum and chicken broth - and we had stocked up on mountains of ingredients - fishball, squids, prawns, tofu, wanton, and vegetables of every kind - plus dessert as well, so I think everyone went home caressing a bloated stomach. I didn't eat much, because poor little Sophie was ill and even vomitted, and was a little startled in the beginning with so much noise around her. But rest assured that I ate my fair share after the guests left! Yum yum...
No comments:
Post a Comment