Friday, June 23, 2006

Weekend on canal narrowboat

UK has a substantial network of canals criss-crossing the island. Five of us decided to do a cursory cruise last weekend with Paul, the skipper of the Angel Community Narrowboat Association.

The gods were smiling down on us as they blessed us with a sunny weekend while we were onboard the narrowboat, exploring the western suburbs of Greater London. Francis practically threw off his clothes once we were on board, exposing his smooth pearly white torso. It's a good thing that YL and FY showed a bit of restraint, or Evelyn & I would be stuck on a boat for 2 days, nursing sore eyes and the frequent urge to expunge ....


Loading our stuff onto the boat near City Road Lock


All ready to go!


We spotted numerous birds & fowls, complete with the young ones and nests, along the canal




No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...