Hello everyone...if anyone is still reading this....
After a heady 3-week holiday in KL, I am back in London to face the cold and to finally return to the workforce full time. Don't know where to start describing the last three weeks. Suffice to say it was hectic but pleasantly so. Now that I'm back and all alone, those noisy moments at home are so much more precious.
Have tried to refrain from thinking of Sophie too much but still teared a bit on the plane. The lady sitting next to me must think I am a sucker for weepie movies coz I kept wiping my eyes. Then I got home and suddenly glimpsed her ball in a corner of the house, and the dam burst wide open. I bawled like a baby.
The countdown has started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Japan in Summer
By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...
-
Here is the long-awaited sequel to the "Only in France" post: - When learning how to count in French, it is best to simply skip...
-
We moved into our very own apartment over 4 months ago, and since then it has been messy, messy, messy, then busy, busy, busy, then lazy, la...
-
After my irrefutable conclusion at the Tate Modern in London that modern art is cr*p , we decided to give it another go, and see if the Fre...
1 comment:
Oh, I feel for you... hang in there! Be strong!
Post a Comment