Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my faithful readers out there - yes, all five of you!


We are trading the chill and fog in this part of the world for the sunshine and blue skies back home. Oh, yes, and a family wedding. I am definitely looking forward to our flight tomorrow, even the three hours of standing in queues, getting searched & frisked and drinking Sophie's milk at Heathrow. YL even said he is looking forward to the meals on the flight. Well, assuming Sophie actually allows us to eat on the plane.

We are arriving home just in time for Christmas dinner, Malaysian-style. Steamboat!!! Yum yum! Twenty hours on the road with a demanding, fussy baby will not deter us from polishing off everything...but then again, since YL's mom will be hosting that night, we may have to admit defeat after all. Mother has never failed to surprise us with the amount of food she has in that kitchen of hers...

In any case, I may not be updating my blog for a couple of weeks while I'm out enjoying the tropical air and good, cheap food, so here I leave you with a picture that will keep you going for the next few weeks. I'm sure it will be etched into your brain forever (perhaps unfortunately)....

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...