Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

YL and I took advantage of a sunny Good Friday to venture out for some free hot cross buns which are distributed by a small church near St Barthomolew's. Unfortunately we were half an hour too late, but the day was not wasted because we wandered around London and ended up, first on London Bridge:


which as you can see, is a pretty boring structure, as far as bridges go, and really over-hyped (you know, that tune). But on the other hand, THIS is the bridge you want to see if you're in London:

Tower Bridge in the background


Somehow, we ended up in Borough Market, where the fresh meat and vegetables did get us all excited, until we realised we can't possibly be carrying our shopping into the Tube. We'll be tracked down by the smell of dead fish and get chased out.



Anyways, Happy Easter to all! (sorry I can't get a more, err...appropriate, picture of an Easter Bunny)


No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...