Thursday, April 12, 2007

She's BACK! And she's ok with me :)


Yup, Sophie's back after her 3-month tropical holiday! I guess my fears were unfounded because it didn't take her long to warm up to me and YL. In fact, she's too sticky and definitely very manja (ok, ok, I won't start complaining so soon).

Spring is in the air - shorts are out, flowers are blooming, and even the English sun obliged to come out. We took Sophie to the playground yesterday and she spotted the flowers and stopped to point them out to us.

1 comment:

Our Sweetie Joshua & Matthew said...

It's good to know that Sophie is finally home and remembers her parents :) Don't think you'd want to leave her for that long anymore!! Lillian

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...