Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunty Aileen!

To celebrate Aunty Aileen turning **, we threw her a little surprise dinner party at Le Saint Julien at Barbican. She was suitably surprised and beamed from ear to ear all through the night. The food was good, the wine was even better, but the cake was the best, even when everyone thought we could not stuff another morsel into our mouth. The patrons of the restaurant even serenaded us with a rowdy French version of Happy Birthday.

Starter of scallops...yummy!



2 comments:

melliebaby said...

hey...
just "kay poh" but who's the girl sitting opposite Terry? Is it his girlfriend? She looks a lot like a friend of mine but I don't think it's her.

3Fireflies said...

It's Adelyn, Terry's gf...

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...