Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sophie, Baba & Nai Nai

Amazing birthday cake of Sophie, YL and Nai Nai (maternal grandmother) baking and cooking up a storm in the kitchen. More professionally-taken photos here.
The family spent a good half hour taking photos of the cake before we actually acknowledge the stars of the night and started to celebrate them instead of the cake.

The stars posing with their respective figurines.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy B'day Sophie, YL and the very young looking nai nai

Steven Lok said...

Happy Birthday y'all! :)

That's an amazing cake by the way. :D

Bliss said...

What a brilliant idea, such a lovely cake.
I just noticed, Sophie has her Nai nai's hair.

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...