Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cycling at East Coast

After many weeks (or maybe it was months...? hmm...maybe years...) of slothful weekend behaviour, we rounded up the kids early this morning for a round of cycling at the East Coast park next to the beach.

Sophie took this picture for us. She spent some time composing it, so I didn't crop out the sign on the right. Maybe she wanted it to be part of the picture?

Our stylish little cyclist

Look Baba!! Look at the BIRD!!!

The Doctor and his brood, after a tiring morning of exercise.
(OK OK, so it was only 30 minutes....but everything is relative).
We rewarded ourselves with nasi lemak, chicken rendang rice, and garlic toast. Yum yum...

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...