Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Here I go!

Hello from Tokyo!

So I finally did it.  After struggling for more than a year in a role that took more from me than I was able to give, I gathered my courage - with a huge boost from my best friend & confidante, and now, sponsor of my mid-life crisis, YL - and called it quits.  Without another job lined up.  And packed up my bags to head towards my teenage dream of living in Japan.  It will be much shorter (one month) than my dream (one year), but I'll take it!!

Leaving behind the dust & woes of the corporate world... and oh yes, 2 kids & a husband... :P

Waiting for the Keisei Skyliner to whisk me away to town


Tokyo, here I come! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...