Monday, February 12, 2007

Babies & more babies




Babies took over my parents' usually tranquil house in KL (yup, we've given up our Ipoh house! sob! sob!) sometime after New Year. Cayden let the lot as the 'tai kor' confidently strutting around checking things out. Sophie was a big 'siu che' showing her true colours and wailing whenever it suited her. Dennis & Krysta were - as I was informed - in one of their flirting moods again, teasing & chasing each other. We welcomed the newest member of the group - Natalie - who had just popped into the world 5 weeks earlier. She decided that this rowdy group was not her scene and slept most of the time.

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...