Monday, July 23, 2007

We've got our hands on Harry Potter!


The last Harry Potter book, that is. Aileen & I pre-ordered our copies on Amazon (why push and shove with others at the bookstores?) and the mailman rang our doorbell promptly at 8:15am on the day of publication to deliver them. A gleeful Aileen ran up the stairs to share her bounty with a still half-asleep me.
Being the busy and highly-demanded girls we are, we have not started reading the book yet, but the mundane hermit YL, aka my husband, immediately dived into the book's last few pages and is now evil-ly insisting on telling us the ending every chance he gets. I heard it's good. Or bad, depending on how you see it. Or whether my husband is lying through his teeth. Again.
Anyways, here's to the last and hopefully satisfying Harry Poter book!

1 comment:

kruy® said...

ah, lucky u... it costed RM100+ for a fiction!!

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...