Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Adventures in London & Paris with Yiyi

Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace in London
Escaping with her booty in Hamleys Toy Store in London

Escargot in Paris

Eiffel Tower, Paris

Last week has been a crazy hectic one traversing various parts of London and Paris with Sophie's Yiyi (Chinese for aunt) who is visiting us. Coupled with a horrendous streak of rainy and windy weather, it's a surprise that we are all still standing. I suppose it's an appropriate introduction to the freaky weather patterns - usually involving rain - of London and UK.

Yiyi and Sophie got along very well, so I'm sure Popo isn't going to be the only one with a broken heart when Yiyi & Popo board the plane back to KL tomorrow. There will also be a few sad faces at home, as YL and I will miss Popo's company (..and her cooking and cleaning and washing and etc etc).

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...