Monday, March 24, 2008

New nursery

Sophie started nursery yesterday, and YL and I took turns to spend the day there with her to get her adjusted.

Building a gigantic tower in her "classroom"
Queuing up to wash hands before lunch


Lunch of rice with fish, carrots and onions
Getting ready for nap time

4 comments:

NO ORDINARY CAKES (NOC) said...

Hi there, I'm just saying this out of concern - don't think it's a good idea for you to put your daughter's pic and which school she goes to in a public blog. She could be a target of kidnap... These days, the society is crazy... Take care.

3Fireflies said...

Thanks to the blogger above for bringing us back to reality. I've forgotten what a dangerous world it is out there today. It is definitely worth being paranoid and more careful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mamapumpkin said...

Wow! Look at her go with her food! I can't believe Sophie is in nursery now. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was celebrating her first birthday in London with that big number one cake???

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...