Saturday, March 15, 2008

Midlife ahoy!

You know you are approaching the borders of mid-life when when you look forward to getting your washing machine more than your 40" LCD High Definition TV.

Our new TV was delivered on Friday. We spent half an hour fiddling with the buttons on the remote and watching half a movie before getting bored. Our new washing machine is to be delivered this afternoon, and we are already rubbing our hands in glee like little schoolchildren on a day out.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

If I were to be in Singapore, I would come over with my TVB disc and we would be glued to your new HD TV all day long !!

R

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...