Meanwhile, here's a sample of the things we saw and did:
Sculpture outside the Tate Modern art gallery, just across the Thames from St. Paul's Church. What constitutes as modern art is err...really...creative. OK, OK, let's be honest here. After my visit to Tate Modern, I surmised that modern art is crap. You just have to go and see for yourself.
London is an absolutely exciting city. Doesn't the topic of the talk above excites you to no end?!
Bye bye everyone! Gotta catch my train to Hogwarts!
To bid farewell to our fantastic kakis (buddies) in London, we treated everyone to afternoon tea at the Ritz London. It was so posh we had no idea what we were supposed to do, what we cannot touch, or what we can eat. Food was excellent, as far as sandwiches and scones go. The setting was of course, unbeatable.
Kept looking around for celebrities but I don't think it's in my luck to meet them. I have lived in London for 2 years and even though celebrities literally trawl the streets of London on a daily basis, I have never so much as laid my eyes on anyone remotely connected to the entertainment business. Not even those despicable Big Brother wierdos.

There is a dress code at the Ritz; hence our normally handsome partners definitely stole the limelight that night in their suits...erhem...<clear throat>
London Eye in the background
Assasins in the background
No comments:
Post a Comment