Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Home


If you haven't heard already, we have finally bought our first asset (hopefully) a few months ago. It is now under renovation and the move-in date have been fixed to 6 February.

Whenever we make trips to the site, Sophie keeps herself busy by volunteering to take measurements. And in case you are wondering, no, she is not a PCK (a popular Singaporean TV character who is a contractor) in the making...she doesn't actually know how to do it properly.

3 comments:

YOU and ME said...

Sophie looks so thin in this picture! I hope it's just the angle of the picture was taken..

Aileen said...

Wow...she looks very professional though. Have you forgotten to feed Sophie with all that renovation going on?

Steven Lok said...

Cute.. I think she'd marking out her territory.. haha...

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...