Sophie pointed at her shirt during dinner today, and asked, "What is this?".
I answered, "G-A-P. GAP".
She mumbled under her breath, "...platform gap...".
Eyebrows raised, I asked, "And where would you find this platform gap?", thinking I must have heard it wrong.
"At the train. The M-R-T".
Bear in mind that we take her onto the MRT only occasionally, usually relying on buses or taxis. I checked with her Baba to make sure he hasn't been talking to her about platform gaps recently. I don't know if this is the normal standard for 3-year olds, or that I just have low expectations of her, but I'm suitably impressed. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Japan in Summer
By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...
-
Here is the long-awaited sequel to the "Only in France" post: - When learning how to count in French, it is best to simply skip...
-
We moved into our very own apartment over 4 months ago, and since then it has been messy, messy, messy, then busy, busy, busy, then lazy, la...
-
After my irrefutable conclusion at the Tate Modern in London that modern art is cr*p , we decided to give it another go, and see if the Fre...
4 comments:
I have even lower expectation for Dennis....I'm just soooo happy that he's finally calling me "Mi Mi". It's still not mummy but I know he's referring to me, and that's all that matters.
Awwww.. I miss my Sophie.. :(
Nope, they're just amazing. They have this innate talent for absorbing stuff even when they're NOT paying attention. Seriously!!! And then they just regurgitate it one day, and this could be 2 years later!! It's pretty incredible, these toddler creatures.
how does she know about platform gap?!
Post a Comment