
A couple of weeks ago when Ju was just starting to get a feel for walking, he stumbled and landed face down, drawing blood from his gums (?) teeth (?). I ran to him, picked him up and carried him, running around like a headless chicken, frantically pleading his father to have a look at him, but all the Doctor did was to say that "it's OK, it's OK" while I kept going "it's bleeding! It's still bleeding!".
That's the downside of marrying a Doctor who deals with death and mortality on a daily basis.
p/s And no jokes about Ju wearing pink "Fairy Princess" bibs, please...
3 comments:
ohh poor thing!!! :( was he crying a lot after that??
poor baby!!! ouch! looks like a lot of blood indeed and I would have panicked in pretty much the same way.
Pink? the bib looks red to me. don't worry, our boys are masculine even when wearing pink. ;)
aw... poor baby. I think it was a shock more for mommy though.
I would reacted the same way
Ah.. pink is fine. Though I did give away all anything girly and pink. I had enough of pink with the two girls and was looking forward to some blue :)
Post a Comment