Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sophie's #1 Fan

But Che Che, I want to play too...
What are you doing, Che Che? Show me, show me!

Who else but her adoring brother, Ju?

Unfortunately, being the only child for 4 years does have its effects. She claims every toy for her own, and needs a lot of persuasion to share them with him. As soon as Ju places his chubby tiny hands on an object, Sophie suddenly declares that she wants to play with it, even though she has not touched it for the last 2 years.

We also discovered that Ju is no pushover - he will stand up and bawl for his rights (rightfully or otherwise).
So that leaves a frazzled mom, and a father who is determined that the rotan will see light of day a lot more than it used to.

2 comments:

Nai Nai said...

Sophie is a good girl. Talk to her nicely she will know what to do. No rotan pls.

YOU and ME said...

aaww... I like the first picture.. Ju look so blurrrr...

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...