Hmm...I hope I don't get into trouble blogging about this...
Sophie has been spending time with her grandparents, aunties & uncles back in KL during the past few months. We had intended for her to split her time more or less evenly between the two sides. However since she is the first grandchild in both our families, it had come to our attention that she has been the object of a battle between the two grandmothers.
We are, of course, quite amused by the battle tactics used on both sides (won't reveal too much...I still want to be able to enjoy my MIL's chue geok chou - vinegared pork trotters - when I get back to KL, and my mom to talk to me when I see her ok?) and the protracted negotiations ("OK, you keep her for the weekdays, we'll get her for the weekend from 11am Saturday onwards. What? Only after 3pm?? Cannot! We want to go swimming with her! OK, OK, 1pm onwards. No later than that!"*).
YV, maybe it's time for you to help us out by popping one out?
* Fictional dialogue. Any resemblance to real-life is purely coincidental...*wink* *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Japan in Summer
By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...
-
Here is the long-awaited sequel to the "Only in France" post: - When learning how to count in French, it is best to simply skip...
-
We moved into our very own apartment over 4 months ago, and since then it has been messy, messy, messy, then busy, busy, busy, then lazy, la...
-
After my irrefutable conclusion at the Tate Modern in London that modern art is cr*p , we decided to give it another go, and see if the Fre...
No comments:
Post a Comment