Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pub Quiz on a Floating Church


Last Friday, on the invitation of YL's fellow clinical oncologist Kazumi, we attended a pub quiz night organised by the congregation of St Peter's Barge at Canary Wharf. The church is a floating place of worship - truly a one-of-its-kind institution in London - and boasts of very comfortable settings and extremely warm parishioners.

We hardly noticed that we had spent more than 3 hours there chatting with the church members and wrecking our brains for the answers to the very well-organized and challenging quizzes. As you can tell from the picture above, our table were the winners of the night, and Aileen, YL and I each took home a very beautifully-wrapped box of Belgian chocolates to show for it.

No comments:

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...