I had so much planned for today and the morning started with so much promise - bright, sunny and a sense of
productivity in the air. By the time I was done with handwashing my delicates and hanging up the linen, however, my body was already calling out for somewhere cozy to curl up on, and it was not even 11am yet. So there goes my mopping up the floor (it's not
that sticky...yet), ASDA grocery-shopping trip (we won't starve; we have instant noodles), my leisurely browse around Greenwich market for cute boutiques and one-of-a-kind crafts (eBay works just as well), and my Bazi revision (more like a complete start from scratch). Ended up surfing the Internet and filling up on the
Perfect Mom's words, which I always find so comforting, refreshing and yet familiar. How does she do it? Raising two toddlers and blogging as frequent and as well on current topics as she does??
Anyways, it's about time I brush off the dust off this blog and stick in a few new pictures to prove that I haven't been camping out on my couch throughout.
Here's one taken yesterday of the Big Ben on the way back home from visiting the Victoria & Albert Museum. I only managed to cover the first floor in the 2 hours that I was there, but I'm satisfied coz the first floor was my pet subject, Asian art.

And here's one taken in Paris last weekend with Aileen, Lillian & Joshua outside the flagship Louis Vuitton shop on Champ Elysses. (Sadly, I wasn't
that involved in the action
inside the shop)

And not forgetting Anson...just as he looked 8 years ago, and not a single strand of hair missing... :)
1 comment:
Hi Sophie!
Send kids to bed early, that's how LOL. They start going to bed 7pm so my hubby and I have the whole night to ourselves. Or else can die!
Post a Comment