Sunday, September 16, 2007

Burung Kakak Tua




Sophie can sing a few songs, but her best one is Burung Kakak Tua (an old Malay children's song, literally translated as "Old Sister Cockatoo"). Here she is, helping Popo with house chores and singing...

p/s If the video doesn't play here, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iy61mP5ZAY

4 comments:

Bliss said...

Finally could view the video. sophie sounds so cute singing that song. For a 2 year old to master the song, she's quite sth!

kruy® said...

i saw the video in youtube, she is so cute! anymore video of her?

melliebaby said...

Aiyoooooohhhh.... so cuuuuuttttte!

Her diction is very clear considering she could hardly speak the last time I met her. Can't wait to hold a conversation with her.

Mamapumpkin said...

Hey, Tee likes that song too! Learnt it from school on Merdeka day....so cute, ur Sophie...*smile*

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...