We ended up cooking most of our meals in Perth. And when I say "we", I mean "YL" and his able assistants.
One of the best breakfasts I've had - hot, thin pancakes, drizzled in maple syrup, accompanied by sour strawberries and hot BBQ-ed sweet potatoes. By Guest Chef Keon. Yum!
Also as good - good ole' fashioned bacon, sausages and eggs with mushrooms and toast. By Executive Chef YL.
BBQ! By Executive Chef YL and Guest Chef Keon.
I will not allow us to leave Margaret River, the region known for its vineyards, without tasting at least ONE glass of wine. Even if it makes me delirious, light-headed and sleepy. At least I was deliriously light-headed and sleepy.
In fact it was a veiled ploy to knock out the organiser of the trip, so that the rest of the lazy unorganised participants of the tour could do ... well, nothing.
Sausage pizza in a frightfully cramped and popular Italian eatery in Perth. It was filled almost exclusively with Malaysians. Can you see the pizza cracking under pressure from that heap of sausages?
The famous apple strudels that Sis raves about each time she comes home. We finally had a chance to taste it fresh, when we packed it for our picnic lunch at Whiteman Park. The pastry was crispy while the fillings were moist and creamy. The FLIES enjoyed it, too.
2 comments:
no wonder Mr & Mrs Toh No. 4 have gained weight!!!
eh eh eh.. you didnt mention how I was helping out in the kitchen until I cut my finger! ...I contributed my blood and sweat...
Post a Comment