Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Shots from Perth

We were so lucky to bump into these 2 gorgeous models during our visit to Mammoth Cave near Margaret River.


Perth skyline at night

Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse - Baba & Ju

Kangaroo feeding - Mamma & Sophie

4 comments:

melliebaby said...

lovely, lovely photos... now, dunno when we can get to go to Perth to visit them.

YOU and ME said...

che: It's not just 2 models.. it's almost 3. YL was carrying Ju on his back!

mel: I thought you were not interested to visit us in Perth... Anyway, pray hard that we will get to host you in Italy instead! :D

melliebaby said...

YES!!! was hoping you'd say that.... once you're settled in Italy, let us know... we'll make plans...
Hey, I was also planning to take the family to Australia end of next year but now you may not even be there....

YOU and ME said...

Mel - End of the year to Australia?? But it's super hot. Definitely not Nov or Dec. October should be just fine.. Spring. :) Maybe if you postpone Australia to another year, we will be back then? Will keep you guys updated with the Italy plans.. :)

Japan in Summer

By now, I have travelled to Japan 3 times, which puts it in the leading position on par with China as the country that I have visited the mo...